In Mosaic, you guide an ancient civilization from its founding. Your decisions will determine whether it will thrive and be remembered as the greatest civilization in history, or falter and be lost to the sands of time.
Which Leader will guide you? Which technologies and advantages will your civilization research? Where will you found your starting city? Will you focus on expansion or productivity?
Will you build soaring wonders or trade networks? Will you found new cities and towns, or recruit powerful armies to create an empire? Will your people praise you during a golden age, or curse you for your oppressive taxes?
Each decision that you make is another shining stone in your civilization’s unique mosaic.
Mosaic is a classic ‘Civilization’ game. Like others that came before it, it contains all of the classic elements of Civ-Building:
- A Big Map to control: In this case, a map of the ancient Mediterranean divided into seven regions: Hispania, Gaul, Italia, Greece, Assyria, Egypt, and Numidia
- Towns and Cities: Walled Cities, Ports, Manufactory Towns, and Farm Towns
- 105 Ancient Technologies that give your Civ unique powers and ways to score
- 9 Wonders that give your Civ unique powers and ways to score
- Military Units
- Trade Goods and Resources
- 6 Governments that give your Civ unique powers and ways to score
- 9 Leaders that give your Civ unique powers and ways to score
- 9 Golden Ages and 15 Civilization Achievements that you’ll race to acquire before your opponents