Battle your way through the spirit world in ink, a new tabletop roleplaying game from Snowbright Studio. Rejoin the lost souls of departed characters as you travel dangerous waters and treacherous isles.
The hauntingly illustrated ink core rulebook includes:
- all of the rules that you need to know to play the game
- a map of the spirit world and details on the waters and islands of the Ink
- 6 Shadow forms that players can choose from to grow their supernatural abilities
- 10 Greater Fiends to challenge players at the end of their epic journey
- 25 sea monsters and creatures of the Ink to challenge players along the way
- 75+ different Elixirs and supernatural Powers for players to gain
- rules for nautical combat, including constructing and upgrading ships
- rules for rapidly creating dungeon crawl journeys
- a collection of Boorista owned and operated Elixir shops to drop into your campaigns!
ink uses a brand new D6-based system that was designed from the ground up to be full of unique but accessible rules. Our design goal was to create a game with deep variability and strategy that is simple to learn and fast to play.
Players roll a set of D6 dice for both skills and combat. The custom glass dice available in the Deluxe Boorista Box make it easy to differentiate rolls based on the design of the dice, but the game can be played with any ordinary set of D6s.