A mesmerizing multi-level maze adventure!
There are three layers of 2D mazes. There's the middle purple maze with a plane for the ball to roll on, and two outer green mazes on either side that each turn independently.
Start at the outer circle on one side and work your way through to the center. You have to tilt the whole thing to guide the ball along all while turning the green maze this way and that to create an open path.
Once you make it to the center, there's a hole that drops you to the other side. Now - Can you work your way out to the edge and back to the center on the other side?
Tilt and twist your way into perpetual puzzle-solving fun with the Perplexus Twisted Gearheads challenge.
Perpexus Twisted Gearheads
- Multi-layerd tilting maze challenge
- Encourages spatial reasoning, concentration, problem-solving, critical thinking
- 3 2D mazes - Middle purple maze with platform, outer spinning green maze on either side
- Twist the mazes this way and that to create a path for the ball
- Try to move the from the outer edge to the center - Hole at center for dropping to other side
- Now navigate the maze on the other side!
- Includes one Twisted Gearheads maze
- Maze measures 5 inches in diameter, 0.75 inches thick
- High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability