Can you solve two mazes simultaneously?
Built into this puzzle are two sets of overlapping mazes. For each one, you have to turn the top maze this way and that to create a pathway for the ball to get from the edge to the center and back.
But here's the catch: The two sets are connected gears - When you turn one, the other one turns too!
Which means, you can't solve one without also solving the other. And while they're both made up of the same maze configurations, they're positioned at different angles, so they'll never actually be the same.
Become the ultimate maze master with the Perplexus Sidewinder Gearheads challenge!
Perplexus Sidewinder Gearheads
- Set of two overlapping tilt mazes connected like gears
- Encourages spatial reasoning, planning, concentration, problem-solving, critical thinking
- As you turn one maze, the other maze turns too - Both have to be solved simultaneously!
- Work your way from the outer edge to the center and back
- Includes one Sidewinder Gearheads maze
- Compact design, everything is sealed - Great for travel
- High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability