Groundbreaking RPG that teaches American Sign Language (ASL) as you play! 200 pages including: - A history of the Islands and their inhabitants. - Pendragon character creation. - Sign language tutorials, including Deaf awareness tips and a strong introduction taking you from the fingerspelling alphabet to your first conversations.
- A fun 3d6 dice rolling system.
- How to run sessions as the Grail Guide and plan Questing Days using storytelling archetypes.
- A host of worldbuilding inspirations, including vibrant locations, ways of earning Belief, festivals, famous Friends and foes and a menagerie of fae creatures.
- A starter Questing Day: ‘Friends in High Places'.
- Stunning full-colour illustrations from cover to cover, featuring dozens of diverse characters and a myriad of creatures, locations and intricate knot art.
- Dyslexia friendly fonts to prioritise accessibility.
- Sensitivity reading and safety tools, including a consent questionnaire, reflection mechanic and X card.
- Full colour or B&W versions of the Pendragon sheet, and sign language material.